老司機我又要重出江湖啦,親自手把手教你怎麼誇你的男神、男朋友,讓他們拜倒在你的真(花)誠(言)誇(巧)獎(語)下~
一、be in good shape/have a good figure身材好
1、我男朋友身材很好。My boyfriend is in good shape.
2、你身材很好。You have a good figure.
二、personable/graceful bearing 風度翩翩
1、You are bright, personable and resourceful. 你聰明、風度翩翩還討人喜歡。
2、You are the most graceful bearing of the boys I have ever met. .你是我見過的男孩子中最為風度翩翩的。
三、tough guy硬漢
1、You are a tough guy who fears nothing and no one.I feel secure and protected whenI am with you.你是一個天不怕,地不怕的硬漢。和你在一起的時候,我感到一種被人保護的安全感。
2、Girls hope that their boyfriends to be tough guys.女生都希望自己的男朋友是個硬漢。
四、good-looking帥氣、好看
1、I admit that I started to notice you because you were good-looking.
我承認我一開始註意到你因為你長得帥氣。
2、To my mind, I think he is good-looking. 憑心而論,我認為他很帥。
五、responsible富有責任心的
1、I would like to be with a man who is that responsible.我願意和一個富有責任心的男人在一起。
2、You are a very responsible sort of person .你是個非常有責任心的人。
六、manhood/manliness男子氣概
1、Your manhood fascinated me.你的男子氣概迷倒瞭我。
2、Your confidence, manliness and bravery, turn your wit into wisdom. Maybe that's why I love you.你的自信、男子氣概和勇敢將你的風趣變為智慧。或許這就是我愛你的原因吧。
七、cofidence自信
1、Your confidence comes over to other people, and I feel good being with you.你的自信能夠感染別人,使他們和你在一起很愉快。
2、You are a confident and charming young man .你是個自信且迷人的男生。
八、principle有原則
1、You are a man with principles.你是個有原則的人。
2、You had assumed a principled, unchanging position from the outset. I appreciate you.
你從一開始就采取瞭一種有原則的,始終不變的立場。我很欣賞你。
九、 humorous幽默
1、你很幽默,我喜歡他這一點。
You were quite humorous, and I liked that about you.
2、Your humour and determination were a source of inspiration to me.你的幽默言談和堅定決心對我來說是一種鼓舞。
十、prince charming白馬王子
1、You are my prince charming.你就是我的白馬王子。
2、I'm still waiting for my Prince Charming!我還在等著我的白馬王子呢!